Belkins is looking for a focused and reliable candidate to join our team. Junior Accountant / Finance Assistant will be responsible for managing and supporting the organization’s accounting and financial performance.
This role will carry a broad base of financial management (analyzing, interpreting, implementing, monitoring, enhancing) and oversight responsibility to include general accounting, financial reporting, journal entry preparation, AP/AR, payroll, account reconciliation, variance, trends, productivity and profitability analysis.
* In-depth understanding of accounting in Ukraine as well as a general understanding of the US accounting standards.
* Understanding of Ukrainian mandated accounting requirements for private companies.
* Ability to work with fellow employees, vendors, and customers.
* Analytical problem-solving skills.
* Computer literacy, especially in the area of financial accounting software.
* Multitasking and time management.
* Graduation from a four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel;
* Strong knowledge of the theory and practice of accounting;
* Strong ability to analyze and interpret financial records.
* Ability to effectively plan, organize and communicate orally and in writing.
* Ability to prepare complex financial reports and evaluate complex financial systems.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following through their written resume, cover letter, and in an interview:
* Creativity and critical thinking skills;
* Ability to work independently and on a team;
* Good customer service to internal and external clients;
* Development and maintenance of strong professional relationships;
* Contributor to positive team dynamics;
* Management of their time and schedule;
* Communicates clearly and transparently;
* Flexibility and an open-mind;
* Excellent attention to details and organizational skills.
* Manage the financial, tax and accounting in accordance with the Ukrainian law;
* Payment of compensation to subcontractors (Individual Entrepreneurs) from foreign and Ukrainian companies;
* Process statistical, financial and tax reporting (including VAT)
* Cooperate with controlling authorities
* Manage and coordinate tax audits;
* Plan and manage cash flows;
* Coordinate the work of legal & accounting consultants;
* Ensuring our purchase invoices are processed timely and accurately, discrepancies are followed up and actioned;
* Setting up payment runs for approval;
* Confirm that employee expenses are processed timely and are paid timely.
* $ base salary trial period (8 weeks);
* For the successful KPI completion every 3 months in a row, base salary growth by $;
* Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Wiki.
* We work Mon — Fri from 12pm to 8pm;
* The possibility to occasionally work from home after the probation period;
* Fully paid sickness leave;
* Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays days off;
* Comfy office near Vasylkivska station (2 minutes walk).