Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You'll also have limitless opportunities to explore - whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
The Channel Partner Specialist oversees the revenue growth of a portfolio of Folderly partners.
In this role, you will find, engage, nurture, and sell to prospects that are our current partners or want to become new partners. Bringing them into Folderly’s channel partner program to enable them to sell and empower their clients with the Folderly platform. You will inherit a pipeline as well as a need to build a new one with opportunities to manage and will onboard, educate, engage, and motivate new and existing partners to sell and grow their revenue with Folderly.
What your day could consist of:
- Acquiring new partners by utilizing multiple marketing channels in collaboration with Folderly marketing team;
- Provide daily channel partner education in the form of group presentations, demos, and office hour webinars to help drive knowledge of the platform and programs;
- Conduct 1 on 1 sessions for new partners as well as co-sell as needed with partners;
- Strategically collaborate with teammates and cross-functionally to develop Channel Partner Program manuals;
- Collaborate with marketing to curate content for all partners;
- Work towards your monthly sales goals by nurturing partners into selling more licenses.
What is needed:
- A professional interested in gaining or growing experience in the high-demand field of channel partner management;
- A teacher, seller, and relationship builder;
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales/business development, sales, or partner management role;
- Demonstrated ability to lead virtual training sessions;
- SaaS and agency experience is a plus.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- 20 paid vacation, unlimited days off and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games).