Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are looking for a talented Copywriter to join our Product Marketing team. Our ideal match is a professional with an eye for perfection, a strong work ethic, and an in-depth understanding of SEO Copywriting.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Create engaging content for the new product's website (blogs, sales articles, etc.);
- Create content in accordance with SEO requirements;
- Deliver awesome texts with different styles;
- Collaborate with Marketers, SEO and Designers.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have over 2 years of experience in copywriting and writing website copy;
- Have an advanced level of English (C1-C2);
- Understand SEO copywriting principles;
- Have a solid portfolio with great articles;
- Experience in the Sales & Marketing industry;
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects simultaneously;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.