Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team of strong and passionate professionals that currently establishing a brand new product. This is a great chance to stand at the origin of a new product and grow it on the way to the top bringing your marketing career to the next level.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Plan and execute search ad, display ad, and email marketing campaigns;
- Plan and execute SEO strategy to enhance website visibility;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Plan, execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels;
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence;
- Works closely with executive leadership to develop growth strategies.
Here, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 3-5 years experience or more with digital marketing, inbound marketing, content creation, and lead nurturing/funnel management;
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Hotjar, SearchConsole, SEMRush, etc.);
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing principles;
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns;
- Familiarity with social media marketing;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Proficiency in English and exceptional presentation skills;
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.