Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for an HR Administrator to join our team!
As an HR Administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for pre-onboarding and onboarding processes in line with business requirements;
- Be the first point of contact for newcomers, set up the first working day schedule (in the office or remotely), coordinate onboarding tasks;
- Maintain personnel records, manage HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), and update internal databases;
- Assist new hires with document preparation according to the type of employment in cooperation with the Finance Department;
- Arrange the process of providing/delivering equipment, installing the necessary software, and access;
- Manage employee's probation period completion and update personal profiles in HRMS;
- Assist with relocation/business trip arrangement if required;
- Review and keep updated company policies;
- Work closely with the Recruitment and HR teams to ensure smooth and accurate HR administrative processes.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher;
- 1+ years of proven experience in the role with similar responsibilities;
- Hands-on experience with HR software, MS Office applications, and data analytics tools;
- Excellent organizational skills, with a capacity to manage broad scopes of data;
- Self-starter approach, ability to work independently;
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written).
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Flexible work schedule (Mon-Fri) both remote and from the office;
- Best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- Access to corporate Kindle, e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- English lessons that are covered by the company;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Lunches covered by the company;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.