Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for an experienced HR Manager to improve our HR operational processes in Belkins agency. You will be responsible not just for performing HR functions, but for making sure Belkins is successful! We are looking for a creative and critical thinker, who can recognize and resolve various issues, as well as implement new strategies, ideas, and tools to build well-aligned HR processes.
As a Middle HR Manager, you will:
- Create, update and develop HR strategy as per the Company's business objectives and needs.
- Lead the full cycle of the talent management process;
- Work with analytics and key HR metrics for continuous process improvement;
- Organize and maintain personnel records, keep an existing HR system updated at all times;
- Proactively participate, implement and manage cultural change programs while making employees conscious of the workflow and awareness of their impact on the Company’s operations;
- Develop and customize HR procedures and policies, and ensure they are followed by the team;
- Collaborate with the various departments to assist managers in understanding and implementing procedures and policies.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in HRM;
- Expertise in providing advice, guidance, feedback, and an objective perspective to the teams;
- Decent spoken and written English level (Upper-Intermediate or ideally higher);
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Confident level of Google Workspace tools and HR system (HiBob would be +);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and superior attention to detail.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Flexible work schedule (Mon-Fri) both remote and from the office;
- Best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- Access to corporate Kindle, e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- English lessons that are covered by the company;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Lunches covered by the company;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.