Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
We are currently looking for an experienced Middle QA Automation Engineer to help us grow our own unique product.
As a Middle QA Automation Engineer you will:
- Work in one of our Scrum-oriented development teams dedicated to different components of our email deliverability company;
- Maintain, change and expand the capabilities of the testing framework;
- Coordinate the test automation with other team members, including PO, PM, and developers;
- Work on technical documentation, writing and analyzing reports about testing results;
- Define the most suitable toolset for implementing test automation within our technology stack.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- Experience in working with automation frameworks;
- The theoretical basics of software testing: test documentation, etc;
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, or similar testing management tools;
- Ready to take responsibility when working in a team.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.