Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us grow our own unique product.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Deliver a product that reflects a uniquely Folderly Outreach perspective on how to achieve it;
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects;
- Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI;
- Work with Value and Story points methodology;
- Achieving product and market fit;
- Deeply know the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to form an effective product positioning and messaging stylistics;
- Work closely with the team, PO, and CTO;
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for; deliver the top-notch product.
Here, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, and for creating opportunities, and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products;
- At least 2-3+ years with B2B Product Experience alongside experience in leading a team;
- Fluent English (C1-C2);
- Strong design background (good to have), as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions with the Lead Product Designer and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces;
- Expertise in clearly communicating product decisions and delivering advanced problem-solving solutions. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive;
- Deep experience working with customer insights, customer data, and market data to inform decisions;
- You don’t need direction; you’re self-driven;
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.