We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Marketing Specialist to join our team of strong and passionate professionals and work on our dynamically growing product - Folderly!
Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
Working at Belkins and Foldelry means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As the Product Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Brainstorm growth strategies through digital marketing;
- Monitor industry trends, and test advantageous marketing channels;
- Manage external marketing activities;
- Analyze data and suggest new hypotheses;
- Take part in developing B2B email marketing community;
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate lead generation across multiple channels;
- Be able to create concepts for promotional activities, and prepare short marketing pieces;
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers;
- Raise brand awareness, and maintain consistent brand messaging throughout different channels;
Here at Folderly, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, create opportunities, and achieve ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- 2 years of experience or more with digital and product marketing;
- Understanding of the U.S. market and organization of PR activities as a background are greatly welcome;
- Conversational English (from B2 level proficiency);
- Familiarity with B2B (SaaS) advertising campaigns;
- You know how to build relationships and communicate in a team;
- You are open-minded, proactive, and responsible
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, JIRA, Ahrefs, Hotjar, etc.);
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.