We’re looking for a Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist) to join our team in Kyiv, Ukraine. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be responsible for hiring excellent, passionate and driven individuals to our teams and be a true contributor to our growth & success.
What Does a Recruiter Do?
Every company relies on its people for success. Recruiters find those people. They play an integral role in an organization’s growth by understanding the needs of hiring managers and sourcing the best talent to fill open positions. Recruiters spend much of their time finding and attracting qualified candidates, coordinating the interview process and following up with candidates.
* 1+ year experience in IT Recruiter role (experience in IT is a must)
* Excellent organizational, proactivity, flexibility and good communication skills
* Strong soft skills;
* Upper-intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
* Ready to dig to understand real interests of candidates and build long-term relationships with them;
* Ready to be active and proactive, continuously improve the recruitment process;
* Result-oriented and high-achiever;
* Self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode;
* Excellent communicator with good presentation skills;
* Knowledge in all HR processes (adaptation, motivation, staffing, performance evaluation) will be a plus.
* Manages full-cycle recruitment for a variety of positions across many different disciplines from sourcing to offer accepted;
* End to end hiring including profile the best candidates with the department heads, design an optimized hiring process and sources, job advertising, CV scanning, conducting phone and face-to-face interviews, reference checks, employment offers, and contracts;
* Collaborates with internal hiring teams to facilitate in-person interviews and on-site meetings;
* Works with the department heads to create and negotiate offers;
* Maintains accurate pipeline data and documentation in order to effectively report on defined recruiting metrics on a weekly and monthly basis;
* Ensures the most positive experience for all candidates across all phases of the hiring process;
* Collaborates with others on the HR team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
* $ base salary trial period (8 weeks);
* Hiring bonus of $ for each new hire;
* Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Wiki.
* We work Mon — Fri from 12pm to 8pm;
* The possibility to occasionally work from home after the probation period;
* Fully paid sickness leave;
* Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays days off;
* Comfy office near Vasylkivska station (2 minutes walk).