Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You'll have limitless opportunities to explore - whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Schedule appointments for Belkins clients in North America and Europe;
- Work with top sales tools like G-suite services, multiple CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Zoho) and Chrome extensions;
- Develop B2B messaging for outreach campaigns sent via email and LinkedIn;
- Reach out to clients' prospects on the clients' behalf via personalized outreach methodologies and techniques;
- Schedule semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Handle responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-up with prospects;
- Participate in group calls with American and European clients.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Are experienced in working as an SDR or at a similar client-facing role;
- Have an advanced level of French and English (C1-C2);
- Are experienced in using sales tools, G-suite services and various CRM systems;
- Are able to work remotely both independently and within a team;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation (very competitive compensation);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Comfortable and pet-friendly office in Kyiv;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work according to the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games)
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center.
After you apply, please be ready to complete our SDR test before moving with the interview process, for us to make sure you are the right fit. The SDR test will be sent shortly after you apply.