Belkins is a trusted B2B lead generation and appointment-scheduling agency, with a presence in over 30 countries. We offer a comprehensive range of sales and business development processes including company research, B2B outreach programs, and lead qualification. We can handle every aspect of a client’s top-of-the-sales-funnel needs, from targeted database building to appointment-scheduling with qualified sales prospects.
If you want to work with expert sales gurus, marketers, designers, and developers under one roof to help businesses around the world to increase visibility, conversions, and revenue — apply for the SDR position at Belkins.
- 1+ years of experience working as an SDR or at a similar client-facing role;
- Experience in using sales tools, G-suite services and various CRM systems;
- Advanced level of English;
- Ability to work remotely both independently and within a team 6-10 hours per day;
- Responsible, positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Schedule appointments for your client around the world;
- Work with sales tools, G-suite services, multiple CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Zoho) and Chrome extensions;.
- Develop B2B messages for outreach campaigns via email and LinkedIn;
- Reach out to clients’ prospects on the clients’ behalf via email and LinkedIn (no cold calling);
- Scheduling semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
- Participate in a group call with American and European clients;
- Managing multiple mailboxes for our clients (7–10 mailboxes on average)
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality and passion, for your desire to learn and improve your hard and soft skills, but not merely for your “on paper” experience and achievements! There are a lot of qualities we value, so if
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
- Have strong verbal and written communication ability;
- Excited about working at one of the fastest-growing companies in the B2B services space;
- Interested in working with many unique companies and their research and sales requirements;
- A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
- Inspired by the work you do, the goals you achieve and the opportunities you create;
- Strategic-thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- A person who approaches sales open-mindedly.
Hurry up and contact us, we found each other and together we will be unstoppable!
- $ base salary;
- Monthly bonuses per every successful project;
- Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki.
- We work Mon — Fri from 2pm to 11pm;
- Fully paid sickness leave;
- Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays days off.