Sales Executive (full-time)
Belkins is a trusted B2B lead generation and appointment-scheduling agency, with a presence in over 30 countries. We offer a comprehensive range of sales and business development processes including company research, B2B outreach programs, and lead qualification. We can handle every aspect of a client’s top-of-the-sales-funnel needs, from targeted database building to appointment-scheduling with qualified sales prospects.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated Sales Executive to help us grow our International Sales desk located in Ukraine. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their sales career to the next level! You’ll be working in our exciting Kyiv office along with our VP of Sales, Sales Support Specialists, and Business Development Representatives.
* Managing a full sales cycle within the company’s client acquisition division;
* Developing and implementing outreach strategies and identifying new markets, relying on inside sales support and B2B BDR’s;
* Conducting demo calls with qualified prospects that were scheduled via outbound and inbound channels;
* Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales;
* Working towards monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the VP of Sales;
* Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM;
* Following up with past customers and cross-selling products;
* Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
* At least Advanced level of English (C1-C2);
* Experience in a sales role or similar clients related roles;
* Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets;
* Excellent time management and superior attention to detail;
* Self-motivated and organized individual;
* Team player with the rest of the sales team;
* US or Canadian Bachelor’s degree is a big plus.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality and passion, for your desire to learn and improve your hard and soft skills, but not merely for your “on paper” experience and achievements! There are a lot of qualities we value a lot, so if
* Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
* Have strong verbal and written communication ability;
* Excited about working at one of the fastest-growing companies in the B2B services space;
* Interested in working with many unique companies and their research and sales requirements;
* A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
* Inspired by the work you do, the goals you achieve and the opportunities you create;
* Strategic-thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
* A person who approaches sales open-mindedly;
Hurry up and contact us, we found each other and together we will be unstoppable!
* $ base salary trial period (3 months);
* For successful KPI completion 3 months in a row, base salary growth by $100;
* Sales bonus of 10% from the monthly subscription fee of each client you close (average KPI $20K in new business (it’s 5-7 new clients);
* Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Wiki.
* We work Mon – Fri from 2pm to 10pm;
* The possibility to occasionally work from home after the probation period;
* Fully paid sickness leave;
* Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays days off;
* Comfy office near Vasylkivska station (2 minutes walk).
Please note, that you will have to pass a short written test after your resume is approved, to evaluate your English knowledge and prior experience.