Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Settings with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world's top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You'll also have limitless opportunities to explore - whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Expert to assist us with our hiring and head-hunting processes as well as improving our internal recruitment process. You will be responsible not just for screening and interviewing candidates, but for making sure Belkins is successful! We are looking for a creative and critical thinker, who can recognize and resolve various issues, as well as implement new strategies, ideas, and tools to build a well-aligned recruiting process.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Manage a full-cycle recruitment process in a professional and friendly manner;
- Assess and pre-screen candidates to build a strong talent pool;
- Directly search and headhunt qualified candidates (non-tech positions);
- Conduct interviews with candidates, create strong pipelines;
- Collaborate closely and openly with hiring managers to improve the hiring process and create relevant JD;
- Provide timely and accurate feedback for the candidates;
- Suggest and contribute to necessary changes in recruiting processes.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities, and for achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have over 2-3 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Are a stress-resistant and avid multitasker;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people across the teams;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation (salary + bonuses);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games);
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center.