Belkins is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to set B2B appointments with target client prospects for revenue leaders in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
We have been consistently rated as one of the world's top-performing digital marketing agencies and IT companies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
We are looking for people who are result-oriented, curious, inventive, resourceful, and who work to learn and grow every day. Our mission is “Uncompromised Growth. All Way to the Top!”. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, dedicated, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join the Belkins team!
Belkins is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and self-managed Social Media, Communication and Community Manager to help communicate, educate, nurture, and develop Belkins’ audiences across our digital channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Their primary role is strategically mapping out and managing content and conversation across these channels. This person will also work closely with our Digital Marketing Team to define, develop and execute a content calendar and strategy that helps our potential clients and people who are interested in B2B sales and marketing to learn about best practices, insights, useful tips, etc. This is a highly visible role and rewarding growth opportunity that reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will be responsible for generating inbound leads, driving engagement, and being a spokesperson for Belkins across key audiences which is critical as we are in the growth trajectory now.
What’s your day-to-day gonna look like?
- Run our social media accounts on a daily basis executing our content strategy, social calendar, and engaging with potential clients representing Belkins on the highest level.
- Develop and maintain social media brand guidelines, content and oversee consistent channel-specific execution of such guidelines.
- Build, manage, and optimize the community strategy, performance, and measurement across channels to achieve the best ROI.
- Facilitate and grow community relationships and engagements (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, maybe TikTok, and YouTube).
- Own social listening and publishing platforms, ensuring the Belkins voice breaks through the clutter and reaches target audiences in data-centric ways.
- Identify industry trends and breakthrough opportunities across such platforms.
Who are you?
- You’re passionate about knowing what’s being said in conversations around the world, and you immediately see the right opportunities to join existing discussions or start a new dialogue.
- You can easily translate insights and discoveries from our workplace and social science into social media content that people engage with and react to.
- You’re fueled by performance — and can quickly translate data into actionable insights that make a positive difference in our social strategy and marketing campaigns.
- You understand that social media isn’t just a marketing function, but a way to build authentic relationships with our audiences. You help increase our brand awareness in the smartest way.
- You are a team player and you thrive on other people to succeed and always seek the opportunity to collaborate with others.
- You don’t need a manager, you are the manager. All you need is a clear target, the resources, and people to work with you on a project, but don’t need anyone to tell you whether you cleared your hours or not.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications, BA or journalism required.
- A minimum of three years of experience leading a social media strategy for a B2B organization is required.
- Mastery of the written English language and grammar.
- Strong working knowledge of social platforms.
- Strong desire to work with the international team located around the world and be open, supportive, and collaborative with all nationalities.
- Strong self-management, self-independence, and accountability result in always taking on responsibility for others and arranging everything in the manner to get the job done.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
Why do you want to work with Belkins?
A few facts about Belkins that would definitely blow your mind:
Here is our growth trajectory:
- 2018 - 10 people
- 2019 - 28 people
- 2020 - 80 people
- 2021 - 170 people
- We are planning to hit 300 people in 2022
- Only 2% of Belkins people decided to leave the company, so you’d work with 98% who have been with us since the beginning.
- 60% of new people joining Belkins had been internally referred.
- Belkins people are located on 3 continents: North America, Europe, Africa, and 30 countries. We are indeed international!
- 55% of our team are female and the VP/Directors are 70% women.
- 95% of our clients refer to us as the best BPO they’ve worked with! We are the TOP #1 in the Appointment Setting Category according to Clutch, G2, Google My Business, Good Firms, etc. The Belkins team is the best in the outbound marketing game.
These are just the facts to support the work that our team has done, the achievement, and our trajectory of growth. If you are passionate about changes like we are, then we are The team to work with!
We have a service agency and two product companies with a marketing team of 30 people who are digital marketing specialists, graphic designers, SEO specialists, content creators, and writers. As you start working you can change your project from an agency to a product company or be the one who jumps on a very new product that we launch. We want you to join them and help in creating another big story!
What do we offer:
- A global marketing team that will enrich your working experience through best friends at work and a focus on thriving wellbeing.
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture.
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A robust compensation package that will be based on a strong month base and bonuses based on KPIs for both individual, team, and company. A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. Our flexible package is designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.