Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins Group means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Belking Group is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our awesome Creative Team and make Belkins great together!
As a UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Creating and translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, landings, etc;
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Identify design problems and revise with elegant solutions;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features;
- Share experiences and be ready to learn new.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 2+ years of practical UI/UX;
- Expertise in: Figma / Adobe XD, AE is a plus;
- You have experience in wireframing, prototyping and interactive prototyping;
- You understand the limitations of web development (at least basic);
- You are a team player, ready to communicate with designers, managers, and developers;
- You focus on both UI and UX;
- You are able to find the best solutions;
- You are able to clearly and patiently explain your work, defend your decisions, and use constructive criticism to help improve your work;
- You have a passion for understanding business goals and user needs;
- You care about analysis and problem solving, and you are making decisions based on analytics, ab tests;
- You are interested in the latest in UI, UX and product design, stay up to date on new tools and trends.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule, remote/hybrid;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.