Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for a UX Writer to join our marketing and developers team. This is a great chance to stand at the origin of new products and grow it on the way to the top bringing your marketing career to the next level.
As a UX Writer you will:
- Collaborate with UX designers, marketing teams, and product teams to create language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text;
- Responsible for researching, strategizing, and writing the content that goes inside the UI, how it is structured, and how it guides users;
- Create the copy on everything from buttons to pages to error messages; they must deliver the product’s message from the inside out and make sure that message is consistent, easy to understand, and in line with the goals of the product;
- Write and edit digital content that meets project goals and end-user needs;
- Help content production team to create user editorial content;
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space;
- Participate in creating a content development strategy;
- Ensure that our product communicates to our users in a clear, consistent, user-centric manner and deliver a premium experience;
- Ensure online content complies with brand standards, legal, and compliance;
- Develop guidelines and standards for content, grammar, and tone consistency;
- Write thoughtful, helpful UX microcopy: headings, labels, calls to actions, errors;
- Work from and contribute to the style guide; Participate in developing and refining our voice and tone;
- Think like users and create a strategy that works in concert with the user interface to guide users through an intuitive and easy-to-use experience.
Here, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, and for creating opportunities and for achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience writer, content writer, or similar role;
- Journalism or editorial experience/background;
- Experience with UX writing for complex workflows software products;
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback;
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, taxonomy, and nomenclature;
- Familiarity with content management systems;
- Experience working cross-functionally across and with product teams.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Compensation range: $60000-70000;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.