Belkins is currently looking for a highly motivated and skilled Web Developer (Team Lead) to work with our product websites and lead the developers' team.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You'll also have limitless opportunities to explore - whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have experience:
- Vue 3;
- Basic knowledge of SEO;
- Experience with any Headless CMS;
- Hands-on experience with performance and optimization problems that affect a website loading speed and a proven ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems;
- Professional experience in the development of complicated websites.
It Will be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with schema.org;
- Knowledge of AMP implementation.
- Work with the Marketing and SEO teams to integrate new features and improvements for company websites;
- Help in enhancing the overall experience of our websites by improving the quality of the Front-end features;
- Identify areas of improvement in the codebase;
- Lead website development team;
- Develop new in-house tools for internal Marketing and SEO teams.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office with an amazing view on the 20th floor of A-class business center. Location: Klovska metro station;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- 20 paid vacation, unlimited days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off - we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games).