Conversational offers its customers a wide range of live receptionist services, as well as high-end digital receptionist solution. The company serves the needs of small businesses and work at home professionals. Also, it operates in a fairly wide range of industries, including medical, real estate, legal, marketing, dental, salon, financial, technology, and franchise.
- Virtual Receptionist Services
Conversational helps its customers handle all their calls in a simple and effective way. The company’s virtual receptionist service is fully customizable and can be tailored to the needs of every client. The features delivered by the professional and 100% NorthAmerican speaking receptionists include live call answering, call routing, detailed message taking, general inquiries & basic customer service, delivery of voicemail message via email, and much more.
- Auto Receptionist Services
Apart from the live receptionists, Conversational also provides its customers with advanced auto (digital) receptionist services. This service represents a smart voice menu system that can handle your calls without a human operator. The system can transfer callers to an external number, voicemail, or an automated message.
Unlike many of its competitors, Conversational does not keep its rates undisclosed. The company is 100% transparent, so every visitor can check out the available Conversational pricing plans anytime.
There are three plans to choose from:
- Entrepreneur - This plan consists of 100 minutes, unlimited talk time, your own local number, transfers of warm calls, and messages delivered via email. The cost of the basic package is $159/mo + $1.65 for every additional minute.
- Business - This plan consists of 200 minutes, unlimited talk time, your own local number, transfers of warm calls, and messages delivered via email. The cost of the basic package is $309/mo + $1.65 for every additional minute.
- Corporate - This plan consists of 500 minutes, unlimited talk time, your own local number, transfers of warm calls, and messages delivered via email. The cost of the basic package is $699/mo + $1.65 for every additional minute.
In addition to these plans, the Conversational pricing policy incorporates a number of add-on features that come at extra cost. This includes a toll-free number (extra $25/mo), one-way text messages/voicemail notifications via text (extra $0.05/text), advanced call handling (extra $49/mo), and premiere scheduling (extra $79/mo).
If you want to define whether this provides of receptionist services is right for you, a good way to do this is by checking an honest, third-party Conversational review or reading customer testimonials.
For customer feedback, you can check the Testimonials page on the company’s website. There are many testimonials shared here and all of them award Conversational with 5 stars.
You can also google the company and find a more unbiased Conversational review on independent reviewing platforms. The company has lots of customer testimonials on trusted sources like TrustPilot and ConsumerAffairs. The company’s average rating across different platforms is 4.4 stars out of 5. This is not a bad result. However, one important thing you should consider is that despite the high rating, the reviews about the company have different moods. Some are highly positive, others are neutral and even negative.
Why Choose Belkins
Having provided 8,331,490 qualified leads to over 430 clients, we are eager to boost your sales results. Belkins belongs to the world’s top 10 companies on Clutch, facilitating business growth. Not only do we provide high-quality target leads, but we also maximize your conversions by testing and improving your email deliverability. Moreover, we ensure powerful LinkedIn Marketing turning you into a thought leader. Our comprehensive approach enhances every aspect of your sales, so make the most of your efforts.
Schedule a call to find out how to enjoy a significant increase in profit, starting from today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a B2B tool?Sales and marketing tools make it easy for companies to track their sales and marketing campaigns, reach more markets, and drive better results.Read more
B2B sales lead tools have already helped numerous businesses and can facilitate your online marketing efforts, too. They are of great help in selling a wide variety of products and services.
- What tools do salespeople use?
- How do you do B2B sales?
- What are sales enablement tools?