Why boost your cold email marketing with email finder tools?
Email finder tools keep vast email databases, refreshing and replenishing them all the time by scraping addresses from social media pages and websites. The best email finder is able to extract email addresses and phone numbers not in the public domain. Email finding services have a wide range of features, and some even give personalization suggestions.
Here’s why you should use an email finder tool before running a cold email campaign.
- Targeting business leads. It’s a shame when SDRs spend so much time preparing email campaigns only to find a huge number of their emails bounce back because the email addresses turned out not used. However, if they run an email finder tool on their list of prospects, they will obtain the valid contacts of people in these companies.
- Saving your time. An email finding app does a job that sales reps used to do manually. It was common for sales professionals to find email addresses online, but it was time-consuming and labor-intensive. Now, not only can you use email finding software but also customize your email searching process and find better leads.
- Improving your stats. Finding email addresses is beneficial to your stats. Run an email verification app beforehand, and you will get a zero email bounce rate. If the rest of your email outreach goes smoothly and by the rules, you may even get a 99% deliverability rate.
- Generating leads on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a great platform for finding qualified leads. Normally, sales reps have to connect with leads via LinkedIn InMail, which is slow, or via messages, which is even slower. By using an email finder tool on LinkedIn, you can automate your email search. How does it go on LinkedIn? First, use Sales Navigator and find leads. Then, without connecting to them, get prospects’ addresses using your favorite email finder tool. Finally, integrate with your CRM or Outreach extension and reach out to them via email.
Choose among the best email finder tools
We have prepared a go-to list of Top 10 tools to find email addresses. We tried to gather not only the best email searching tools but also email finder software with different sets of features and price ranges to choose from according to your sales needs. Some email finders are Chrome extensions, while others work as web apps.
Location: Bangalore, India
As a renowned provider of lead generation and prospecting services, Aeroleads is also known for its advanced email finder extension. Use the advanced search by name and extract over 10 data points, such as job title, company name, corporate emails, location, and so on. Search over social media includes LinkedIn, Crunchbase, Xing, Angellist, and others. Also, a phone number search by address is possible.
The core features of Aeroleads include:
- Email search from Linkedin or via uploading name and company.
- Phone number search by address.
- Over 15 data points, including full name, location, job title, company emails, and more.
- Quick data export to CSV or transfer to HubSpot CRM, Salesforce, FreshSales, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Zapier, etc.
- Friendly customer support via phone, chat, and email.
Aeroleads pricing has several options:
- Take Off - $49/month for 1,000 credits.
- Climb - $149/month for 4,000 credits.
- Cruise - $499/month for 15,000 credits.
- Enterprise - custom price and the number of credits is tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Hunter.io is a widely-known lead generation platform that has email search, domain search, email hunter, and email verifier features. Available also as an email finder Chrome extension, Hunter.io can track your campaigns for opens and clicks, find emails by API, and do a number of bulk tasks. Author finder is a new feature that enables sales reps to find valid email addresses of authors of any online article by the link.
Newcomers can start with a free trial period, and the price range goes up to $399.
- Freemium - 50 requests (aka found email addresses) per month with a plan.
- Starter – 500 requests per month for $49.
- Growth - 2,500 requests per month for $99.
- Pro - 10,000 requests per month for $199.
- Enterprise - 30,000 requests per month for $399.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Apart from impressive email search, email finder, and email verification, Snovio customizes drip email sequences, tracks emails and provides stats, and enables sales reps to know what technology their leads use. The tool integrates with most CRMs and has advanced API. Boasting a 98% email address accuracy rate, Snovio offers 50 credits per month for free and the basic starter pack for $39. Enterprise pricing plan costs $578 per month and offers 100,000 credits per month.
Available both as an email finder Chrome extension and plugin, Lusha email finder can find arguably almost anyone’s email address and contact numbers. Lusha Contacts API enables you to enrich any system, app, or database with valid and up-to-date company and contact data. The tool is easily integrated with LinkedIn, Gmail, and Salesforce.
Lusha pricing includes:
- Free package for starters (5 credits per month).
- $75 per month for 1440 annual email credits.
- $99 per month for 100 credits.
- $199 per month for 300 credits.
- $149 per month for 3660 annual email credits.
Email finder Chrome extensions
As an email finder extension, Leadmine offers a lot of features for accelerating your B2B lead generation. Find personal emails by specifying the name of people you’re looking for. Verify emails in real-time through multiple layers of verification checks. Expand your list of high-quality leads and use advanced search filters by title, domain, name, industry, company, and location.
Leadmine pricing has three plans with different features and a number of credits per month:
- Basic - $49 for 250 credits/mo.
- Essential - $79 for 400 credits/mo.
- Professional - $149 for 1,000 credits/mo.
Location: San Francisco, California
Discoverly email finder Chrome extension integrates with your browser as well as with social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and makes email lists from your mutual connections and friends. Download and use Discoverly for free.
Coming from a hire tools category, Hiretual email finder Chrome extension can find personal contact details and corporate emails across the web and social platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. The highlight of the tool is an AI sourcing assistant that does searching and listing for you. A free Hiretual pricing plan includes 15 credits per month. Paid plans start at $59 per month.
Slik’s functions are not limited by finding email addresses. Working from the web and as a Slik extension for Chrome, the tool does the following:
- Prospecting on LinkedIn. Find leads’ addressed on LinkedIn, build lead lists, and export data to your CRM.
- Real-time custom data. Get up-to-date and relevant lead data in real-time to personalize your emails, enrich signups, and expand existing accounts.
- Sales process automation. The tool enables sales professionals to automate some aspects of their email outreach and data collection.
The basic Slik prospector will cost you nothing and bring 20 email credits to your lead list. Paid plans include:
- Starter - for $49 per month, you get 750 email credits with the following features: Save leads to the list, export to CSVs, and enjoy guaranteed deliverability.
- Pro - for $99 per month, you get 2,500 email credits with the following features: Save leads to the list, export to CSVs, and enjoy guaranteed deliverability.
- Enterprise - custom price and a number of credits with additional features including automated data delivery and a guarantee of always up-to-date information.
SignalHire email finder extension is supplemented with a Business Intelligence tool for simple and effective market analytics and a complete package of ATS features for collaborative tasks. When it comes to finding email addresses, SignalHire can find almost any email or phone number.
Apart from the free trial (5 email credits per month), all SignalHire pricing plans have a fixed price of $49/mo if billed monthly or $39/mo if billed annually:
- Lead Generation - emails only; 350 credits/month; additional features: bulk emails, email sync, ATS/team management, a browser extension.
- Phone Box - phone numbers only; 100 credits/month; additional features: ATS/team management, a browser extension.
- Recruiter Pro - emails and phone numbers; 100 credits/month; additional features: bulk emails, email sync, ATS/team management, a browser extension.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Primarily a B2B prospecting tool, FindThatLead has an email lookup among its core functions to help sales professionals find and verify emails from LinkedIn, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms.
What can you do with FindThatLead?
- Scrape lead email addresses from the links to their social media accounts.
- Find email addresses by name and company domain.
- Build well-targeted lists of leads based on the specific requirements and characteristics you provide.
- Export your new leads into the mailing list.
- Build and automate email drip campaigns.
- Send bulk emails.
- Verify your email lists in real-time with an advanced algorithm.
For FindThatLead, pricing plans will cover:
- Trial - free (50 monthly credits for the first month).
- Growth - $49 billed monthly (5,000 credits, 1 user, 2 campaign accounts, up to 400 daily emails).
- Startup - $150 (now on sale, the standard price is $344) billed monthly (18,000 credits, 4 users, 4 campaign accounts, up to 500 daily emails).
- Growth - $490 billed annually (5,000 credits per month, 1 user, 2 campaign accounts, up to 400 daily emails).
- Startup - $1,500 (now on sale, the standard price is $3,440) billed annually (18,000 credits per month, 4 users, 4 campaign accounts, up to 500 daily emails).
Quick Rundown of 20 Email Finders
In addition to email searching features, Leadgibbon acts as an email enricher. It can ensure your introduction email reaches the right person and delivers a follow-up email after no response. The free version offers 100 free leads, while paid versions start from $120 per month.
As a hack Chrome extension, Sellhack offers accurate data validation and enrichment for your email lists. Bulk email verification is possible. Try the tool for free and get 10 credits per month. More ambitious goals start with $3/month for 100 email credits.
From streamlining workflows to search by the technology used to data exporting, Leadfuze has an impressive list of features. As for email search, improve your sales strategy by getting full employee lists from a particular company with their contact data. Leadfuze pricing begins at $132.30 per 500 credits per month.
As a Chrome extension, Vocus handles Gmail outreach, follow-ups, and can be a perfect Calendly alternative. A free trial requires a sign-up. Paid plans range from $5 to $20.
Datanyze is essentially a Chrome extension, Datanyze Insider, that allows sales professionals to scrape email addresses and mobile numbers from their LinkedIn accounts. The Icebreakers feature suggests how to start meaningful conversations with leads. Datanyze pricing has only two plans: 90-day free trial plan (10 credits/month) and $55 per month if billed monthly (90 credits/month) or $39/month if billed annually (1080 credits/year).
Belkins experts recommend
When choosing the best email finder tool, know your priorities. At Belkins, we look for specific features to meet your sales goals and fit your budget. Here are the criteria we pay attention to:
- Features. If a company wants to scale, just finding email addresses is not enough. Automation, bulk search, and social media search are the features you may be looking for.
- Integrations. Most sales and marketing people generate leads through their CRM and other automated platforms. Before buying an email finder extension, you want to be sure that it integrates well with the company’s tech stack.
- Pricing. If your sales needs are not that huge yet, you may look for free trials, freemiums. Overall, it is essential to know your sales goals and see if a pricing tier you choose covers your needs.
- Accuracy. An accuracy rating is a crucial criterion. If it’s below average, some sales professionals would prefer not to use the tool.
- Support. Some sales professionals prefer to choose only the email finder tools with 24/7 support because their working pace is fast, and they want to solve issues quickly. Not all email finder tools can provide constant support, though. However, it is useful if the tool of your choice has several ways to contact customer support.
- Interface. An easy-to-use interface is a good sign that the tool will have a good structure and operation experience.
- Reviews. Checking reviews is often helpful because you can make your choice based on what other users say about the product. Comparison of email finder tools is a useful marketing strategy.
If you find a tool that is perfect for your sales needs, you will have as many qualified leads as your sales team is able to process. In case you want to outsource lead research, come to Belkins and get leads in no time.