- Email Finder
First and foremost, Sovio is here to help you find the needed emails right when you need them. Snovio’s handy email finder allows you to search for verified emails by company, domain, names, or with boolean Search.
- Email Verifier
For businesses that already have email lists that still need to be verified Snovio offers another handy feature - email verifier. This tool is designed specifically for data cleansing. With its help, you can bulk verify emails and ensure that your lists contain only valid and up-to-date data at all times.
- Email Drip Campaigns
Snovio makes sending business emails simple and fast. One more service offered by the company allows you to create custom-tailored drip email sequences to streamline your campaigns and get more control over your email activities.
- Technology checker
This next feature offered by Snovio allows you to figure out what kind of technology your prospects use and then download a list of all their site URLs in order to expand your outreach. And, it is free of charge!
- Email Tracker
For even more control and stats, you can use Snovio’s email tracker. This tool is also free of charge (and unlimited) and it allows you to track all your emails and get vital information on when your leads open your emails and click on provided links.
For everyone who enjoys Snovio and all the features it provides, there is a possibility to integrate Snovio into over 2,000 teamwork tools, CRMs, forms, social media apps, customer support platforms, etc.
Finally, Snovio allows you to integrate its simple REST API in order to sync your leads and manage prospects with ease. The API enables you to get bulk emails from a specific domain, search for emails by domain or name, verify emails, and much more.
When it comes to Snovio pricing, the first thing you need to know is that there is a free trial option available for all new users.
For those interested in buying a paid plan, there is a pretty solid range of options. In total, there are five different Snovio pricing plans that are created for companies of different sizes:
- S (for solopreneurs and startups) - $33/month for 1,000 credits, 5,000 unique recipients, and unlimited users
- M (for small marketing and sales teams) - $66/month for 5,000 credits, 10,000 unique recipients, and unlimited users
- L (for companies striving to boost their outreach) - $141/month for 20,000 credits, 30,000 unique recipients, and unlimited users
- XL (for established sales teams) - $241/month for 50,000 credits, 50,000 unique recipients, and unlimited users
- XXL (for agencies and enterprises) - $482/month for 100,000 credits, unlimited unique recipients, and unlimited users
For those willing to commit in the long term, Snovio also offers the possibility to pay for plans on annual basis. If you choose this billing method, you will also get 2 months for free.
If you want to get more information about Snovio, a great way to do this is to check customer reviews. Although it’s possible to find a Snovio review right on the company’s home page, we always recommend looking for more testimonials on independent platforms.
When you look up a Snovio review on the web, you will quickly find quite a few testimonials on such sites as Trustpilot, G2, Capterra, and others. Across different reviewing platforms, Snovio has a fairly high rating of 4.3-4.5 stars. However, don’t think that the customer satisfaction rate is 100%. While there are many positive testimonials, there are also many dissatisfied customers who rate Snovio with 3 or fewer stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a B2B tool?Sales and marketing tools make it easy for companies to track their sales and marketing campaigns, reach more markets, and drive better results.Read more
B2B sales lead tools have already helped numerous businesses and can facilitate your online marketing efforts, too. They are of great help in selling a wide variety of products and services.
- What tools do salespeople use?
- How do you do B2B sales?
- What are sales enablement tools?