PersistIQ is an all-in-one solution collecting all the sales lead tasks in one place and synchronizing the essential elements with your CRM and major data providers. Here are the most striking features of PersistIQ:
- Integration with Salesforce or separate use (optional)
- Possibility to add custom fields that can be used as variables in your email templates
- Full integration with popular CRM systems
- Seamless upload of new contacts and their management
- Spreadsheet-like intuitive interface
- Advanced filtering options to segment your target audience
- Auto-detection of the user’s time zone.
This feature is incorporated in every aspect of PersistIQ to skyrocket the team’s performance. Using Intelligence also means that your SDRs will avoid costly mistakes.
Bi-directional sync allows for constant CRM updates, so no crucial data will be missed.
Simplistic design will turn PersistIQ into your team’s favorite tool due to its easy navigation and well-thought system architecture.
PersistIQ pricing policy includes a number of options. First, you can try this email automation platform for free. In this case, you will be able to use a limited number of options. Second, you can try the Growth plan, which costs $29 per user per month or the Premium option for $69, depending on the features you'd like to apply. All of the prices mentioned above are billed annually. It is also possible to select a Custom plan if you need specific features. In this case, you should contact the support team to find out about the exact price that will be calculated individually.
PersistIQ has a rating of 4.7, which is a very good result. Uses like the company's support team because it is always eager to help and walk you through different scenarios on how to improve your B2B sales lead generation or content. It is so advanced that there is even a wishlist for the features that you'd like to add to your platform account. Moreover, the company is updating the platform on a regular basis, which means that it stays up-to-date with the most crucial software solutions. Thus, users love applying PersistIQ to launch excellent campaigns and implement new business lead nurturing programs.
As for the platform's disadvantages, its reporting clearly lacks some essential details. The clients of PersistIQ would like to acquire more data to improve their future campaigns and outreach strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a B2B tool?Sales and marketing tools make it easy for companies to track their sales and marketing campaigns, reach more markets, and drive better results.Read more
B2B sales lead tools have already helped numerous businesses and can facilitate your online marketing efforts, too. They are of great help in selling a wide variety of products and services.
- What tools do salespeople use?
- How do you do B2B sales?
- What are sales enablement tools?