- Dried out sales pipeline. The client required a steady flow of leads in their pipeline because their sales department has had limited ways to acquire new clients, especially big accounts.
- Account-based sales. Targeting the tight niche of pump manufacturers and distributors, the client has a super long sales cycle and has found it challenging to acquire new targeted accounts.
We hired Belkins to help accelerate our company's growth through market research, lead generation, and appointment setting. (Nate Maguire, VP Sales & Business Development, AMI Global)
- Expanding the pool of titles. To reach out to the right people, Belkins studied the pump manufacturer and distributor market. Then, the team defined the titles they wanted to go after — Engineering/Technical and Sales/Business Development. For each, our writers built separate campaigns with specific messages.
- Building up an appointment-setting process. First, Belkins sent out waves of emails, working through different titles. Then, the campaign’s statistical data helped adjust the email copy while the client’s feedback shaped the workflow.
- Targeting big accounts. With enterprise-sized prospects, Belkins needed to cut through the layers and get to the core decision-maker. First, we reached out to 60+ top employees from the company. Next, we asked to forward our email to those in charge of particular processes. Finally, we started the nurturing process by contacting prospects we were forwarded. That’s how Belkins booked calls with companies with 10k+ employees and other large manufacturers.
- Nailing outreach content. To show how the client’s product is a full-service solution, Belkins copywriters developed content that addressed each element of their offer: hardware, software, firmware, and cloud platform. Belkins SDRs reached out via email to nurture leads and convert them into customer-ready conversations. Prospects responded positively, and the team gained traction with active conversations and engagement.
- Adjusting approaches. The Belkins team always tweaks the initial strategy to deliver more than clients’ expectations. For AMI Global, we re-launched prospecting campaigns with improved subject email copies and re-engaged prospects with revised offers. Also, after the discussion with a client, we started a Conference & Post-Conference approach which yielded great results.
The Belkins team is exceeding the project goals, and we are pleased with the outcomes. (Nate Maguire, VP Sales & Business Development, AMI Global)