Product and Positioning
Assemble the Best Team
- Giving your business culture the spotlight it deserves, supplying you with clients your business needs!Yuriy BoykoHead Of Account ManagementYuriy BoykoHead Of Account Management
- Full dedication to integrate into your in-house team.Oleksandr VasenkoAccount ManagerOleksandr VasenkoAccount Manager
- Building long-lasting business relationships that keep on giving.Marina RadoveliukAccount ManagerMarina RadoveliukAccount Manager
- We treat our mistakes as an opportunity to grow.Oleksandra StepanovaAccount ManagerOleksandra StepanovaAccount Manager
- Fulfilling your goals with my total commitment.Olha YasnohorAM Team LeadOlha YasnohorAM Team Lead
- Sometimes, we have to take one step back, to make two forward.Vladimir BudkoAccount ManagerVladimir BudkoAccount Manager
- Just in a week I will become an expert in your product.Ivan ZemziulinAM Team LeadIvan ZemziulinAM Team Lead
How We Keep Score
- 01Qualified AppsOur goal is always quality, not quantity. Only after we find an approach that we are sure will bring results, do we scale your campaign. We respect the value of your time and ensure every booked appointment has a strong conversion probability.
- 02Audience BuildingLanding an email to the right audience is never enough. A successful campaign needs high open rates, plenty of replies, and of course, clicks. We deliver those by crafting convincing subject lines, personalized cadences, appealing copy, and compelling follow-ups.
- 03Retention RateWe don’t let opportunity slip! No-shows are always re-engaged, leads always find their way through the funnels with consistent follow-up, and responses are met with swift replies, and no message is left without a response.
- 04SPAM RateSince we rely on cold outreach campaigns, email visibility is crucial to our success. Therefore, we follow all guidelines and use our advanced tools and superior skills and knowledge to avoid spam folders.
Meet the clients that grow with us
Sending tons of emails, closing millions of B2B appointments to help
our customers generate massive revenue.
appointments booked in 7 months
avg. KPI achieved
confirmed appointments in 7 months
cold email reply rate
Head of Analytics, Three Ventures
- Can I request an AM with particular knowledge of my industry?
Of course, to provide you with qualified leads and the most advantageous deals, we assign the AM with the most relevant expertise.
- What does hiring AMs look like at Belkins?
We assess a candidate’s communication and presentation skills, test their knowledge of B2B, and check their previous experience with international projects.
- How to become an Account Manager at Belkins? What’s their professional profile?
You’re welcome to our AM team if you are a results-driven, communicative individual with hands-on B2B experience in a client-facing position.
- How many accounts can an Account Manager handle in Belkins?
Depending on seniority, Belkins’s AM can handle up to 15 projects. For the highest quality service, this number must not be exceeded, so with new projects added, Belkins hires new professionals.
- How exactly do you train new AMs at Belkins?
It’s a very complex process that includes introducing Belkins’s values and goals, learning the latest AM practices, understanding essential customer needs, and studying the most advanced sales tools.
- Do Belkins AM have special knowledge in marketing?
Definitely! Belkins AMs possess advanced knowledge and practical experience in marketing and related fields.
your outbound journey