- Poor experience in sales. The client hadn’t had previous experience with selling products, especially with outbound marketing and cold outreach campaigns.
- Limited prospects’ budget. Since the client’s audience had low solvency, there was a dire need to adapt the value proposition to their preferences.
- Competition. Being the center of the movie industry, the LA market is highly saturated. In order to stand out from the crowd, outreach campaigns have to be adapted to the TA’s needs to the fullest.
- Lead generation. The client’s goal was to target only LA-based video production companies and studios in the field of media, film, and movie production. With that in mind, we focused mainly on titles that would impact the decision-making in the companies we were targeting: producers, senior producers, executive producers, marketing managers, creative directors and creative producers, etc. As for the industries, we mainly targeted prospects from entertainment, marketing and advising, and media production. The client’s unique value proposition and clearly defined ideal customer profile (ICP) helped us yield fast and effective results.
- Customized email campaigns. Based on the research of the TA, our template writers crafted email templates tailored to the prospects’ pain points and highlighted the key benefits of Monarch Studios. We decided to apply the referral approach, and it turned out to perform perfectly, exceeding our KPI benchmarks. Also, we tested various subject lines to increase the chances of conversions. Let’s take a look at one of the templates we used: