It is hard to imagine a single person who wouldn't be interested in potent power banks that can be easily transported. Yet, as the pandemics hit, the Omnicharge sales started to decrease. Thus, a few essential matters were to be solved as soon as possible. These were the following:
- Brand awareness – most of the potential customer base had moved to online shopping due to the pandemics. Thus, working on wider brand awareness was one of the crucial points to cover.
- Increased market coverage – so far, the power chargers that Omnicharge offered were primarily aimed at the American market. In order to increase lead conversion and potential revenue, we had to make the product an international offer rather than a location-restricted one.
- Content improvement – the brand's online presence, especially when it came to LinkedIn promotion, was quite unsatisfactory. Thus, new content had to be created to improve the company's reputation along with the brand's recognition.
- Unusual product offer – the main sphere of Belkins expertise lies with software-related sales, and promoting a physical product was something new that the team had to deal with.
What we did
As you can see, the number of directions to hit was quite impressive, but our team has managed to find a suitable solution to each. Besides, as the cooperation continues, more and more benefits are reaped by the company.
B2B segment isn't the simplest area to find common ground at. Thus, both parties involved took some time and effort to establish a single vision on what was offered and what was needed.
One of the pre-set goals that Belkins and Omnicharge have agreed on is customer awareness increase. Among all the presented ways, the client has chosen LinkedIn as the platform to spread the word about their product. Thus, while working with our designers and copywriters, the brand has had a number of SEO requirements in mind which we discussed and skillfully implemented in the final content copies.
As simple as the offered product in the form of power chargers sounds, so complex the complete notion is. Even though there is a great variety of marketing patterns that one can follow, Belkins has chosen an utterly unique approach to the matter. What we suggested was a demo unit of the power stations on sale (an Omni 20, to be more precise) to be sent to interested prospects. Should the institution decide to order a full-power station from Omnicharge, the demo unit remains in its use without additional charges involved. The approach designed for the given company turned out to be more than successful.
LinkedIn Influencer program
While email marketing has proved to be more than effective recently, the LinkedIn presence shouldn't be discharged without a single glance at it. Aside from building Omnicharge reputation and raising awareness, the Belkins team suggested that a post-sale nurturing campaign should be launched. We reach out to the clientele with whom we have shared a connection, cold calls, emails, etc.
Main difficulties we faced
No matter the number of professionals involved in the process, there were specific difficulties to overcome.
- Physical product – since power stations are something palpable and a pretty physical product, we had to tune it with the offer. Being used to work with software products and online service promotion, it was a challenge to put up with, but there is nothing that our team wouldn't be able to deal with effectively.
- Strict post moderation – while working on the content for the LinkedIn platform, it took some time and effort for the team to discuss with Omnicharge each piece of information suggested. Since the company worries about its reputation, we have taken the challenge with dignity and given the Omnicharge squad all the time they needed to research and approve provided content. Besides, ever-present mutual communication has given us all the advantages we could use in the process.
Learn more about the issues the team was facing and how they solved themfirst-hand in a new review from Omnicharge CEO on Clutch (the top platform for reviews).