- Negative experience collaborating with another lead generation company. Within a year of cooperation with an outsourced team, X3 Marketing Group dealt with unqualified leads, which resulted in zero booked appointments. The main reason for that was a misunderstanding of the client’s business specifics and needs.
- A need for a consistent flow of qualified leads. A client required not only validated leads but their nonstop flow on a regular basis.
- Need for multiple leads in a narrow niche in a highly competitive market.
- Implementation of the local outreach campaign. We launched a face-to-face outreach campaign to target only local businesses based in Colorado in a limited range of industries. The main concept of the cold outreach was to target companies in the internal market, aiming to facilitate the growth of local businesses.
- Leads segmenting according to specific industry and applying a F2F approach. According to the client’s requests, we applied only a F2F approach to foster deal closing. Our email writers crafted highly personalized templates targeting particular industries and incorporated social proofs and the company’s achievements that addressed specific prospects’ pain points.
- Management and support of real-time meetings with prospects. Since the F2F approach requires intensive communication with the client and the prospect, we facilitated this process with our active engagement and support at each step of the journey.