- Lack of resources. Pairaphrase has under 50 employees and no in-house marketing team, which makes it difficult for them to build a solid promotion strategy and generate leads for their sales team.
- Need for scaling. The client wanted to expand to the U.S. market but had limited capacity for that.
- Low sales predictability. They had new opportunities, but those were coming occasionally. The team needed to be able to forecast their possible revenue and get more regular client inflow.
- Targeting schools with bilingual students. As the students may speak different languages, such schools often need to translate their documents during admission. Furthermore, the employees have to ensure that all the students have access to the same information. Primarily, we focused on the U.S. mid-sized and large schools.
- Referral approach to outreach. We started with a tried-and-true approach, which delivers consistent results. Still, we take into account the specifics of the industry and adjust our campaigns to seasonality.
- Intent-based campaign, split by industries. Initially, the performance of the campaigns didn’t justify itself, so we switched back to educational institutions. But later on, we came back to testing extra ICPs from the manufacturing and financial industries. The latter brought high-potential opportunities, which received positive feedback from the client.