- Implementation of outreach tactics. Before contracting Belkins, LISNR had never used outreach. The company’s main focus was to start with minimal risks and tangible results.
- Not enough leads and opportunities. Due to a long sales cycle, the client needed a stable and massive flow of leads in their pipeline, which was challenging for their sales department to achieve.
- Targeting the pre-selected markets. Belkins took over the outreach process using the existing client’s ICP: mobility and delivery companies.
- No regional limitations. From the start, Belkins team had no limits with picking regional markets. We reached out to as many companies as possible, regardless of their location. This was one of the major reasons we delivered an impressive number of leads.
- Expanding the ICP. After the client saw how Belkins team outperformed their contracted KPIs, they decided to try out a new market – financial companies that develop and apply mPOS, softPOS, and QR payment solutions.
- Elaborating value propositions and email messages. Our team of writers and SDRs developed different drafts for each target niche. Within 10 months of collaboration, we would regularly test and implement numerous approaches, sticking to the client’s tone of voice and core communication principles.
- 3 deals had been closed within the first 3 months;
- The highest open rate for the campaign targeted mobility & delivery companies was 72%, with an average of 68%, and the email reply rate reached 9%;
- The campaign for financial service businesses resulted in 59% average open rate and 4,5% reply rate;
- In the first month of collaboration, we delivered 140% of KPIs;
- Initially, our contract should have lasted for 6 months, during which we booked 42% more appts with mobility companies than stated in the contract. This motivated LISNR to extend the contract for 6 more months so we could focus on the financial service market;
- In the first 6 months, we filled the client’s pipeline with 750 monthly leads, and after the prolongation, we elevated our performance to 1,500 leads.
Challenges Belkins Encountered
Though we had vast experience in providing lead generation services for financial companies, there were still some stumbling blocks we came across.
- Figuring out the payment technologies of the targeted companies. When we started reaching out to the fin sector, the main challenge was understanding whether they use mPOS, softPOS, and QR codes to make transactions. It required more thorough research, which took more time.
- Nurturing and closing deals. The decision-making process within financial companies turned out to be way longer than in the mobility industry. This greatly influenced our nurturing strategy. However, with the help of regular communication from the client and our highly-coordinated team, we quickly found a way out.