On April 21, 2023, Belkins and Hubspot held a joint webinar, "How Can Startups Stay Sustainable When Scaling?".
This event featured Vladyslav Podoliako, CEO and Founder of Belkins and Folderly, who shared his invaluable lessons and best practices derived from scaling his own companies. The webinar shed light on the challenges faced by startups when it comes to sustainable growth.
Vlad highlighted the sobering fact that 4-5 startups fail due to premature or inefficient scaling. Drawing from his extensive experience, he shared several vital lessons that he learned while building Folderly and Belkins into thriving ecosystems with over 300 employees and $5M in monthly recurring revenue.
Check out Vlad's key insights on scaling:
- Building a core community around the product from day one.
- Harnessing the power of the team by focusing on decision-making rather than tasks.
- Systemizing and automating processes to ensure efficiency at scale.
- Adopting the mindset of a market leader and making strategic decisions accordingly.
- Cultivating unwavering faith and dedication to drive success.
Follow the link to watch this webinar on-demand: https://offers.hubspot.com/startups/earth-day?hs_preview=wFNxaiSy-108153437269