- Need for consistency. Since the client’s in-house team was small and resources were limited, they addressed us to facilitate outbound and inbound processes and help manage workflows utilizing our own approaches.
- The core customer market is very niche. The Codio team required partners who would adapt and understand their market from an alternative standpoint and foster their outbound efforts with ease.
- Re-engagement campaign implementation. A big portion of the top 200 universities worldwide had already been using Codio. However, they were not as active in using the app as expected. Therefore, we incorporated targeted approaches that would re-engage leads and re-boot their product demand.
- Referral approach utilization. Before defining the ultimate form of email templates, we tested various ways of conveying the information to the target audience. First, there was an assumption that long-form emails with a formal tone of voice would work great for universities. However, it turned out that concise and straightforward messages were getting more traction and delivered more value for their audience.
- Assisting in inbound marketing. The client’s request was to get more traction from their inbound leads who were generated by interacting with their website. With this purpose, we integrated HubSpot CRM and helped in handling leads acquiring and validating irrelevant ones.