Outbound lead generation is going to change in the near future. You don't need a crystal ball to foresee what is about to happen to the outreach.
The trends that emerged last year allow for making predictions. For instance, sending a large number of emails became impossible without compromising on deliverability.
Nevertheless, we are eager to share our best practices so that you can make the most out of LinkedIn despite any limitations of 2022.
It is crucial to find a suitable customer who is eager to buy your product or services to close a deal. Thus, the cornerstone of a long-lasting trading business has always been dependent on connections and the knowledge of prospects’ demands. To discover the full potential of your LinkedIn marketing, it may be reasonable to pay attention to special lead generation services since they are able to improve the number of new business leads and sales considerably.
So, why is it vital for a modern entrepreneur to have a LinkedIn account? Again, it’s all about the timely set connection between the seller and the buyer. This site has become a promised land for business people and enables you to get lots of leads if you have managed to evolve proper strategies for that task. Besides, it happens to be the finest place for new business lead generation. The LinkedIn community is truly massive; it currently has over 760 million users. Clear enough, it is focused on professional marketing relations. Thus, the site enlarges B2B social media coverage on the one hand and offers perfect tools and solutions for obtaining B2B leads on the other.
To get the best of it, it becomes necessary to launch a well-planned LinkedIn outreach campaign. The term “outreach” is complex and includes all various measures and actions taken to accomplish one goal — get as many business leads as possible; in other words, let potential clients know about your existence and desire to establish a solid business connection.
Let’s be more precise and state what aspects LinkedIn outreach consists of:
- Introducing improvements to a LinkedIn account and warming it up.
- Making connections with possible consumers in a smart and consistent way, depending on the target audience.
- LinkedIn automation procedures in profile searching and LinkedIn outreach message formation, deliverability improvements.
- At the same time, the development of a more personalized approach to B2B sales lead generation.
- The overhaul of existing templates and business cases, if necessary.
Having emphasized the necessity to delve into the world of LinkedIn marketing, we are about to disclose how to organize the LinkedIn outreach campaign properly and avoid fatal mistakes in the process.
The Basics of Outreach LinkedIn Strategies
If we put things simply, the mission is to catch the eye of a potential lead. It concerns both B2C and B2B leads, and since the outcome is the same — hunting the profit. However, to get the desired lead, you must look attractive to the prospect. To stand out from the crowd of typical entrepreneurs, be sure to learn the key principles of LinkedIn outreach:
- First things first, and here it’s all about taking the proper niche. You don’t want to be the one selling sand in a desert, do you? To make B2B outside sales smooth, study the demands of the potential customers, decide why they might need your services and how they could get them.
- LinkedIn profiles are abundant in various personal details that can be used as “junction points” to be mentioned in the first connection (the most important one, by the way).
- Speaking about the LinkedIn connection, bear in mind that quality is all in all above quantity. Of course, the number of daily requests should be growing with the “age” of your LinkedIn account (mind the daily limit for the InMail not to get banned for spamming), but this also concerns the quality of potential B2B leads. Try to “snipe” suitable people depending on the mutual interests and demands to boost your sales and get a tasty lead regularly.
- Set up the regular scheme for B2B sales lead generation. Think over each step on the path to the desired lead. Consider using modern solutions, such as LinkedIn automation tools, to extend the outreach even further.
- Monitor the outcome of your efforts daily to mark how the lead generation is going on. Depending on the changes made in the templates or business cases, the general picture is subject to change.
Being quite intricate, LinkedIn outreach tasks might turn out to be a hard nut to crack. The cases when even grand players on the market struggle to extend their business influence because of a minor mistake made are not rare. To avoid the loss of time and money, applying to professional LinkedIn outreach consulting services sounds like a great idea. At Belkins, we know how important it is to let everybody around know about you. Combining experience and efficiency, we are ready to offer appropriate solutions and design strategies for your business that will get leads and strengthen its prosperity. You are welcome to download our guide for more information!
Tips to Make LinkedIn Outreach Message Truly Powerful
A few initial sentences in the first message might shape the future of business relations. To make sure that your LinkedIn connection will be successful and will increase the deliverability, follow these pieces of advice:
- Stick to brevity and clarity when expressing thoughts. Don’t overdo clichés and exquisite introduction. Let your LinkedIn account speak for itself.
- Go straight to business (no pun intended). Try to avoid general questions requiring answers “Yes” or “No.” Compare the following phrases, “Are you eager to listen to my offer?” and “I know how to increase your sales by 25% and am ready to tell you how to do that.”
- Your sales depend on whether the prospect catches your drift at once or stays indifferent. Spend some time on making every entry message look original, if not unique. LinkedIn automation means have been considerably upgraded lately. There are cases of software that imitates human language and stylistics, allowing you to forget about bulk messaging.
- A good businessman knows something about human psychology. How can you make a person interested in you? Introduce the information slowly, piece by piece. Drop a hint that will become an irresistible temptation. This is how it works for outreach Linkedin strategies, “I’ve been in this business for years, and I might share a couple of useful tricks on how to make it grow even further.” Human nature is curious, and you are now one step closer to a new business lead.
- Don’t annoy people if your conversation somehow comes to a dead end. Thank them for their time and leave with grace. If you are refused at first, it doesn’t necessarily mean the prospect will never remember you again.
Thus, the role of a well-structured LinkedIn outreach message can’t be underestimated. When implemented properly, it becomes a moving force for your marketing campaign.
LinkedIn Outreach — How to Avoid Common Mistakes
Sometimes, it’s better to take your time than to rush chaotically into the unknown. If you want to achieve consistent lead generation, here’s what you must NEVER do:
- “Neglect the outer view of your LinkedIn account.”
What if your account was a shopping window? You won’t get customers if it is empty or boring. Fill in as much information as possible, add a trustworthy profile picture. Don’t use automated headlines and summaries. Personalization truly matters here.
- “Sending out the whole bunch of connection requests at once.”
The bad thing is not only that your activity will be treated as suspicious by the LinkedIn administration. Such malicious activity results in the loss of precious time and business leads. Try to be more selective and pick prospects manually at first, highlighting mutual interests or goals at the beginning of the interaction. Thus, your LinkedIn connection has more chances to turn out productive.
- “Deliverability is of no importance to me here.”
Well, you don’t work with emails directly, but LinkedIn outreach strategies imply gathering all possible information to deal with, including emails for email marketing in B2B lead generation. Later, they might come in handy, and deliverability will become much more important. Besides, in its indirect meaning, deliverability reflects how many of your InMail messages were answered...or neglected.
- “To get a B2B sales lead here, I just need to send a perfect message.”
Being a social network, LinkedIn offers a great diversity of interactions for its users. Make people notice you by commenting on posts, videos, or getting involved in discussions on familiar subjects. The cases when active members of the community get profitable leads are rather a rule than an exception.
- “I can do it on my own — it just takes a bit more time.”
Definitely, practice makes perfect. Sooner or later, everybody is capable of getting their first B2B sales lead. Sometimes, it’s a good idea to create a training campaign. However, if everything works out fine, the time comes to think about extending the outreach. You might need to automate things or get professional help to achieve this goal.
LinkedIn Marketing Steps In — We Are to Follow
There is no doubt that the impact of outreach LinkedIn campaigns on the marketing industry will continue to grow. With the constantly rising number of active users, the chances to sell your product or services also become higher.
We hope this guide will help you build a solid LinkedIn strategy for your business to squeeze every drop of the platform. We truly believe that LinkedIn can be your go-to tool for inside sales teams when it comes to prospecting, qualifying, and closing deals. Just know how to use it!